Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Welcome! Introduction and.. stuff

Hi Everybody!


I'm not sure how you got here or why you're even reading this you stalker  my lovely visitor. But welcome to my blog!  Yay!

Well, my life isn't really that interesting but you're here now so might as well bear my random ramblings. Alright?? Cool.

Let's get to know each other first!
Just kidding I'm totally going to talk about myself right now. MUHAHAHA


Name: Enzo Apacible  You can all just call me Enzo alright?

Age: 23 (I'm still young ok? don't disagree with me lol)

Height: 6'0" ( I'm a freakin' skyscraper!)

Weight: I'm on a diet (well, not really) so I'll get back to you on this.

Birthdate: February 18,1990

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius

Random sh*#@ about me:  I love video games, cheeseburgers, mountains, cheeseburgers, weird people, music, and zzzzzzZZZZ............................................................................oh sorry this is getting boring. yeah I love cheeseburgers. and video games.

Well, you'll get to know me more through my future posts so we'll cut this little introduction short.

I'm actually a really cool dude pretty geeky, weird guy. Which will probably permeate through my posts as well.  I'm really not sure why I made a blog in the first place; But thanks anyway for checking it out. I hope you'll enjoy this little portal that I have made.


Thanks guys!

                                                                     PEACE OUT











No comments:

Post a Comment